Analytics of the Website: Web Analytics Services in Sydney
What Is The Purpose Of Web Analytics?
- Understanding of the effectiveness of investments in advertising channels
- Identification of problem areas of the website
- Estimation of quality and quantity of incoming traffic to the website
- Security of the most efficient and cost-effective traffic sources
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of each advertising campaign, in all advertising channels
- Assessment of website usability for a buyer or a potential customer
- Reduction of costs for 1-client capture
- Finding the potential for increasing website conversion
- Improvement of the return on invested funds (ROI). *
*ROI (Return on Investment) — is a measure of the return on investment. It is calculated as the ratio of the amount of profit or loss to the amount of investments.