Web analytics of the website (Web analytics) — comprises tracking, collection and measurement of quantitative and qualitative data on the website traffic with the subsequent analysis. The main task of web analytics is website optimisation and web marketing initiatives.
Analytics of the Website: Web Analytics Services in Sydney
What Is The Purpose Of Web Analytics?
- Understanding of the effectiveness of investments in advertising channels
- Identification of problem areas of the website
- Estimation of quality and quantity of incoming traffic to the website
- Security of the most efficient and cost-effective traffic sources
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of each advertising campaign, in all advertising channels
- Assessment of website usability for a buyer or a potential customer
- Reduction of costs for 1-client capture
- Finding the potential for increasing website conversion
- Improvement of the return on invested funds (ROI). *
*ROI (Return on Investment) — is a measure of the return on investment. It is calculated as the ratio of the amount of profit or loss to the amount of investments.