Why Do Companies Need Marketing In Social Networks?
30 years ago – business received new customers through the “Yellow Pages”. 20 years ago – the internet rushed in our life with its website catalogues and search engines. In the 21st century, modern consumers look for information on a new product or service on an average of 10 resources, one of which is necessarily a favorite social network. If your company is not on social networks, then it does not have trust in the target audience, which means there are no sales!
SMM is often considered a simple matter which is often left as something your secretary can manage. And this is the first-rate blunder which gives an advantage to competitors.
Marketing in social networks is part of classic marketing, not entertainment. It consists of a marketing strategy, a system of key performance indicators, analysis, lots of planning and evaluation of results. And of course, the system work, which requires huge resources.
Our SMM specialists will help:
- Identify the target audience and find it in all the popular social networks;
- Form a promotion strategy based on your current business goals;
- Prepare interesting content that will make the audience get into it;
- Create a community around your brand and work on increasing the audience’s loyalty to it;
- As a result, your sales will increase.
From sign-up and registration of representative offices in popular social networks – to the development of a full-fledged marketing strategy with the use of contextual advertising.
Complex promotion and maintenance of pages in social networks costs from $200/month.
The price depends on the specifics and subjects of your project.